Babita Phogat Personal Details, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Award, Relationship: Babita Phogat is the younger sister of Geeta Phogat. she was born on 20th November 1989. Babita won a silver medal in 51 kg freestyle category at the 2010 Commonwealth Games. She also won a bronze medal at the World Wrestling Championships in 2012. She also won a gold medal in the 48kg category, at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games in 2014.
Babita Phogat Profile/Bio
Real Name-Babita Kumari
Age-27 Years (as in 2017)
Height- 5Feet 3½ inches
Hometown-Bhiwani, Haryana, India
College-MDU, Rohtak, Haryana
Family Father- Mahavir Singh Phogat (wrestler), Mother- Shobha Kaur, Sister- Geeta Phogat (wrestler), Sangita Phogat, Ritu Phogat,
Brother – Modu
Profession – Freestyle Wrestler
International Debut– 2010 Commonwealth Games
Coach/Mentor– father Mahavir Singh Phogat and
- Won Gold medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in 55 kg category.
- Won a Bronze medal at the 2013 Asian Wrestling Championship in 55 kg category.
- Won Bronze medal at the 2012 World Wrestling Championships in 51 kg category.
- Won Gold medal at the 2011 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in 48 kg category.
- Won Silver medal at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in women’s freestyle wrestling in 51 kg category.
- Won Gold medal at the 2009 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in 51 kg category.