Bihar Welfare Scholarship 2017-18 SC/ST/OBC/Minority Online Application & Status www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in: The government of Bihar provides the scholarship opportunity to the students who are bright in a study but having financial issues. By giving this great opportunity, the Bihar govt. provides an excellent chance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students to go on with their study without having to worry about financial situations. Through this, the scholarship govt provide the financial assistance to the students in an issue to their academic costs for higher studies.
Students who wish to get an advantage of this scholarship they can apply through the online process started by the end date. Applicants can check the Bihar Scholarship form status in the below section and then can fill up the Bihar Scholarship Form through the official link described on this page for your convenience by the team associates of www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria- All students who are studying in class 9th to UG/PG can apply. Candidates who will find qualified for Bihar Scholarship SC /ST/ OBC they will get the annual amount as per their courses, that mentioned below:
Courses & Limit Of Yearly Scholarship Amount
• For intermediate- any courses – Rs. 2000
• Graduate courses Any equal course- Rs. 5000
• Post Graduate any course – Rs. 5000
• I.T.I Course – Rs. 5000
• Three years Diploma – Rs. 10000
• Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any course- Rs. 15000
Process To Apply Bihar Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form
• visit to the official webportal: www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
• On the home page go to the section post metric scholarship.
• Further, read official details by pressing the correct link.
• Read this notification carefully before applying.
• Select ‘application form’ and fill the given details in a correct manner.
• Upload the mandatory documents such scanned photograph, signature and Disability certificate as applicable.
• When filled application form will be submitted successfully then take the hard copy of this application for future assistance.